Customer need to aware of the characteristics and properties of different type of fabrics. The designer owns the responsibility to choose suitable materials for their required applications and choosing the right textile material for their project. The fabric manufacturer also possesses the responsibility to provide as much as possible information to customers to make the right fabric selection with properties including durability, style, tactile and utility. The tulle fabric manufacturer possess the fabric properties are the characteristics of a specific fabric material that it possesses. Properties of knitted fabrics are different from woven fabrics.
The properties and characteristics of fabrics are:
- The physical dimension of fabrics: The tulle fabric China manufacturer possesses the physical properties which are utilised to determine the unvarying physical proportions are:
- Type, size and length of fibre or filament
- Vertical depth or thickness
- Fabric structure
- woven fabrics warp weave type
- Knit type in knitted fabric
- Use of substances like resins, waxes, mechanical effects and starches
- Fabric width
- Fabric intensity, value, hue and colour
- Fabric density
- The geometric dimension of the covering surface area.
- Physical characteristics of fabrics: These are the progressive physical parameters of fabric. These are physical changes which occur in the fabric material by applying an external force. The major sections of the fabric characteristics are:
- Style Characteristics: These are the characteristics which affect the sympathetic interest towards the fabric. These are illustrated when a customer manages a fabric material and introduces to the fabric with words like soft, stiff and hand. The style characteristics are classified as:
- Tactile characteristics: They point to the variations in surface contour that emerge from a building force exercised on the surface or against it. These modifications pertain to the exterior contour features of the Jacquard mesh tulle fabric covering the surface area. The exterior shape changes dimension following tactile pressure are referred to as tactile characteristic. Napped, pile and any material whose outside shape can be changed by tactile pressure, have distinct tactile characteristics. Designers define tactile features with terms such as coarse, soft, hard, rough, oily, smooth sticky and greasy.
- Hand characteristic – These are the changes of the fabric plane with hand directions, which exercise moulding, tensile compression and external strength on the fabric. This type of features includes some of the utility characteristics like elasticity, elongation and flexibility.
- Utility Characteristics:
Utility characteristics are variations in the comfort, fitness and using functions of the Jacquard mesh manufacturer when the fabric retains an electrical, mechanical, chemical or thermal force while using the garment. The two main varieties of utility characteristics are transformation and transmission. A transmission element provides mass or energy into the fabric. Transmission characteristics include:
- Moisture transmission
- Thermal conductivity
- Light permeability
- Air permeability
- Radioactivity transmission
- Transformation characteristics – like Dimensional stability, Crease resistance, Static electricity, Pilling, Crock resistance, Shrinkage, Colourfastness.
Jacquard mesh manufacturer China possesses the above properties for manufacturing the right quality of the fabric.
- Durability characteristics:
Durability characteristics are the functions of fabric to support the utility and style characteristics while wearing. It is the measuring capability of pressure which damages the material or the capacity of the fabric to replicate the craved style or utility style. The durability characteristics are:
- Launder-ability (the step of laundry)
- Abrasive strength (the step of cleaning action)
- Tensile strength
- Corrosive strength (the step of biochemical action, acid or alkaline)
- Radiation absorption strength (the rate at which transmission energy destroy a fabric or damages the utility features).
- Moth resistance
- Bursting strength (the ratio of vertical pressure)
- Fire resistance
- Tearing strength
- Dry cleaning durability (the standard of dry washing production)
Please refer the following link https://www.mfgtulle.com/ to know more about the different type of fabrics characteristics.
- Working characteristics:
Product manufacturing working properties are those characteristics that affect the nature of production with regards to feature, values and the value of the production process. The working characteristics of fabric include:
- The constant quantity of friction (sewing, packing, cutting and pressing)
- Stitched joint slippage (yarn slippage)
- Yarn severage
- Stitched seam durability
- Sewing distortions
- Squeezing moldability (to the extent a smooth piece of material may be skewed while pressing with hand and strain buck).
- Bondability power (cemented, fused and heat-resistant joints)
Die moldability – To what extent a smooth seamless part of the material may be formed with dies into a presented from such a cap material.